Friday, February 11, 2011

Purchase Castelli Rosso Corsa Glove



Over All Rating Reviews :
These gloves are the only gloves I've found in the last 5 years that have the padding in the right places for road cyclists, particularly if you ride on the brake hoods as your primary riding position. Incredibly comfortable, I've ridden over 5000 miles on these (daily use, as well as centuries and multi-day tours) in the last year and it's just now getting to the point where I'm thinking about replacing them before I do an 8 day tour down the California coast again. No velcro to mess with, they just slip on & off (the first few times will feel tight) and there are nice loops to simplify pulling them off at the end of the day's riding. Some people say they run small, but I'm an XL in these just as I am in Pearl Izumi, etc.
Get more detail about Castelli Rosso Corsa Glove.


!!1 Eastern Tabletop Freedom Chafer Cheap !!1 Creative Labs Sound Cards Right Now



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links