Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Where To Buy Castelli Provocante Short - Women's



Over All Rating Reviews :
These shorts are absolutely amazing. The pad is thick in the sitbone area and has the perfect distribution in the front so that it does not bunch up. As a new rider I used to think more padding was better, but the truth is excess padding ended up digging into my soft tissue and caused me to go numb. I've used these on long centuries and absolutely love them. These are the only shorts I've seen made of this soft material and the stitching along the waist is perfect, I don't have six-pack abs and appreciate that there's minimal digging into my stomach/waist area. This is also the case on the bottom of the thigh area, most shorts have a silicone type band along the stitching to keep them from riding up. I find this actually irritates my skin on a long ride. I would definitely recommend these shorts to any rider. The only caution is the sizing runs larger, probably due to the material, I'm usually a medium but the small fits me perfectly.
Get more detail about Castelli Provocante Short - Women's.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links